Well first and foremost I have been a Personal Trainer for over 10 years and know how to help people get the physical changes and lifestyle that they want.
But lets bullet point some things that I believe that coaching with me can you with:
- Body Shape or bodyweight goal
- Building routines into your lifestyle
- Frustration at not progressing
- Having a low belief/esteem in yourself
- Finding you have some/many things holding you back from goals that you are looking to achieve.
- Helping you learn what is needed to be successful
For sure you need to believe you can be successful. You need to be able to handle nerves, excitement, failure and success.
From each situation you must reflect, evaluate and adapt.
I believe everything is part of a continual learning experience and that you never really cross the finish line but literally move on to the next level once you have completed the one you are currently on.
I personally and totally believe that when you have the right physical health and strength then this can attribute to a strong mind and positive attitude. Once you have these then your REAL goals and/or dreams can come true.
I am here to help you, understand where you might need guidance and ask the questions that will help you to find the answers.
My job is to help you find the right path that will help you on your journey so that your mindset will help you gain not only the body that you desire – but also all the benefits that come along the way with this.
So areas that coaching with me will look into include:
- Your motivation for the goal that you are looking towards
- Understanding goal setting and how to make sure you implement
- Mindset training to help you get the winning mindset and increase your performance
- Lifestyle – getting the balance right for family/life/work and most importantly YOU
Ultimately if you are interested in if coaching can help or work for you then why not apply for a FREE call.
There is no obligation and if nothing else then I will make sure that you have a direction to follow and some advice that might help you along the way.